2019-20 MRF AMR Studentship
One studentship is offered at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) for 2019-20 through the Medical Research Foundation (MRF) PhD Training Programme in Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Research.
This studentship is available for an excellent candidate interested in researching the problem of AMR in a cross-disciplinary manner (anthropology/history) and is open to applications until Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
This 4-year interdisciplinary studentship covers:
- the cost of fees (at the Home/EU fee rate)
- a tax-free stipend (at the MRC stipend ‘plus’ rate – GBP 17,000.00 in Year 1 increasing to GBP 18,500.00 in Year 4, with London weighting)
- funding for research costs,
- an interdisciplinary 3-month research project/placement allowance, and
- an annual travel allowance.
Click here for further details.